- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Mineral-based sunscreen, free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone, or UV chemical absorbers
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation. Non-oily and applies easily
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers
Thinksport Kid Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ 3oz
Thinksport’s award-winning SPF 50+ sunscreen is top-rated by the Environmental Working Group with a “1” rating and was the first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Market Premium Care Requirements. Thinksport Sunscreen boasts the highest level of water resistance, UVA/UVB broad spectrum coverage and the highest SPF allowed by the FDA. Unlike most of the mineral-based sunscreens on the market, Thinksport sunscreen rubs in easily and does not feel greasy.