The Honest Company
- Provide easy assimilation and transitions between breast and bottle feeding.
- A flex accordion design allows baby to feed in a natural, wave-like motion.
- Wide base for easy latching and suction & made of medical-grade silicone.
- No open pores to harbor bacteria - NO BPA, BPS, PET, or nitrosamines.
- Includes 2 peristaltic nipples in 3 stages: Slow Flow (0-3 months), Medium Flow (3-6 months), Fast Flow (6+ months).
Honest Natural Feeding Peristaltic Nipples Pack of 2
from The Honest Company
Our new Honest Natural Feeding Peristaltic Nipples mimic natural breastfeeding to provide easy assimilation and transitions between breast and bottle feeding.
- Innovative peristaltic nipple uses a flex accordion design to allow baby to feed in a natural, wave-like motion, mimicking breastfeeding
- Integrated, anti-colic tri-vent system allows for continuous feeding to reduce gas, colic, reflux, and spit-up
- Wide base for easy latching and suction
- Made from safe, medical-grade silicone, no open pores to harbor bacteria – NO BPA, BPS, PET, or nitrosamines
- NO plastic comes in contact with liquids ever! Unique closure and seal means only medical-grade silicone is in contact with milk or formula
- Easy grip collar made from food-grade polypropylene makes opening and closing bottle easy and convenient
- Easy to use and clean — dishwasher and microwave safe
- Includes 2 peristaltic nipples
- Available in 3 stages: Slow Flow (0-3 months), Medium Flow (3-6 months), Fast Flow (6+ months)
- Exceeds U.S. and international safety standards — FDA, CPSIA, and EN 14350 2
- BPA & BPS-Free • Medical-Grade Silicone • Anti-Colic • Dishwasher & Microwave Safe • Non-Toxic
Details & Ingredients
Available in 3 stages:
- Slow Flow (0-3 months)
- Medium Flow (3-6 months)
- Fast Flow (6+ months)
- First Use: Boil nipples for 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Regular Use: Wash in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly (do not use abrasive cleaners, chlorine bleach, or chemical solvents). Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
Always use the product with adult supervision. Do not allow children to use nipples as teethers or chew toys. Be aware — continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids may cause tooth decay, especially in the case of sugary and flavored drinks. Never allow child to sleep with bottle.
To prevent choking hazard, test strength regularly — especially while baby is teething – by pulling hard on the nipple. If nipple is cracked or torn, or shows other signs of wear and tear, discontinue and replace.