The Honest Company
- Provides easy assimilation and transitions between breast & bottle feeding.
- Anti-colic tri-vent system allows for continuous feeding to reduce gas.
- Soft, non-slip surface is comfortable to hold & bottle has fewer parts to clean.
- BPA & BPS-free, medical-grade silicone, anti-colic & non-toxic.
- Includes 2 "Slow Flow" peristaltic nipples for 0-3 months.
Honest 5 Oz Silicone Bottle
from The Honest Company
Extra soft, squeezable bottle and anti-colic, medical-grade peristaltic nipple mimics natural breastfeeding to provide easy assimilation and transitions between breast and bottle feeding.
- Innovative peristaltic nipple uses a flex accordion design to allow baby to feed in a natural, wave-like motion, mimicking breastfeeding
- Integrated, anti-colic tri-vent system allows for continuous feeding to reduce gas, colic, reflux, and spit-up
- Soft, squeezable bottle naturally simulates the tactile experience of breastfeeding and promotes hand-eye coordination
- Made from safe, medical-grade silicone, no open pores to harbor bacteria – NO BPA, BPS, PET, or nitrosamines
- NO plastic comes in contact with liquids ever! Unique closure and bottle seal means only medical-grade silicone is in contact with milk or formula
- Easy grip collar made from food-grade polypropylene makes opening and closing bottle easy and convenient
- Easy to use and clean — soft, non-slip surface is comfortable to hold and bottle has fewer parts to clean
- Includes 2 “Slow Flow” peristaltic nipples for 0-3 months
- Replacement nipples and additional stages available
- Available in 3 colors: Green, Peach, and Teal
- Exceeds U.S. and international safety standards — FDA, LFGB, CPSIA, and EN 14350 2
- BPA & BPS-Free • Medical-Grade Silicone • Anti-Colic • Dishwasher & Microwave Safe • Non-Toxic
- Medical-Grade Silicone (Bottle & Nipples), Food-Grade Polypropylene (Collar & Cap)
DAILY USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- For use with infant formula, please follow all formula manufacturer’s directions.
- After filling the bottle with liquid, tighten collar on the bottle.
- Be careful NOT to over-tighten — this can restrict airflow, cause leaking, and possibly cause nipple to collapse.
- Make sure little vent tube in nipple is open prior to first use — this can be accomplished by simply rubbing the tube.
- We highly recommend checking the temperature of contents by placing a few drops on your inner wrist prior to feeding.
- Ensure proper hygiene: clean after every use.
- Safely clean in hot soapy water with sponge or brush (recommended), boiling water (5 mins), sterilizer, or dishwasher (top-rack and gentle cycle). If sterilizing using a microwave cleaning kit, follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Always use the product with adult supervision. Do not allow children to use nipples as teethers or chew toys. Be aware — continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids may cause tooth decay, especially in the case of sugary and flavored drinks. Never allow child to sleep with bottle.
To prevent choking hazard, test strength regularly — especially while baby is teething – by pulling hard on the nipple. If nipple is cracked or torn, or shows other signs of wear and tear, discontinue and replace.
BOTTLE & NIPPLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- First time use: boil all pieces for 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, chlorine bleach, or chemical solvents to clean.
- Do not leave the nipples or bottle in excessive heat or sunlight.
- Always check food temperatures prior to feeding your baby.
- We recommend that children should NOT be allowed to crawl, play with small parts, or walk/run with bottle in their mouth.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.