Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor - Side by Side Viewing with Pan, Scan, Zoom Camera
Monitor baby with the Summer Infant Dual View Digital Color Video Monitor Set. The two camera video monitoring system features a 3.5 inch color video LCD handheld unit with split-screen technology, which enables parents to view two rooms side by side. The two pan/scan/zoom cameras help to keep mobile baby in view and include automatic black and white night vision, so parents can see baby in a darkened room. With two-way audio communication and sound activated LED lights, parents can 'see' the level of noise coming from the room and soothe baby from anywhere!
Summer Infant is the leading brand of baby monitors. Our range of Audio, Video, and Internet Baby Monitors allows you to select the perfect solution for your lifestyle and your home. Monitors offer all sorts of features, so let us help you find the monitor that best meets your needs.
- Sound Activated LED Lights
- Low Battery and Out of Range Indicators
- Adjustable Volume and Brightness Controls
- Automatic Power Save Mode
- Rechargeable Battery
- Kick Stand/Belt Clip
- Table Top or Wall Mountable Cameras
- Includes Wall Anchor and Security Clips
- 600-Foot Range
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Private & Secure
Summer Infant baby monitors use 100% digital technology, which enables a private and secure connection to baby, providing parents peace of mind.
- Easy to use, with a high resolution 3.5 inch color LCD video display, the handheld monitor features innovative split-screen technology, pan/scan/zoom, two-way communication, automatic night vision, and more!
- Remotely control the camera to keep the whole room in view. The pan and scan feature moves the camera left and right, and up and down. Plus, get a closer view on screen with digital zoom.
- Calm baby with the sound of your voice or use to conveniently remind one another of something needed from the nursery. By speaking into the handheld monitor, your voice is projected through the camera, so you can give comfort and reassurance to baby or a gentle reminder to each other.
- Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight. Infrared LEDs automatically adjust to the level of light in the room and transmit a clear, black and white image in low-light and darkened room conditions.
- Split-screen technology enables viewing more than one room at a time, with the addition of cameras to the system, (sold separately, model #29010). Monitor 1-to-4 rooms and see them all on screen at the same time.
- Two additional cameras can be added to the Dual View monitoring system, allowing parents to monitor additional children or rooms in the home. The expandable system can continue to meet the needs of your growing family. Additional camera model #29010.