Carry Cot includes textiles but without hood.
Stokke is committed to putting children first. Their products are designed and constructed specifically to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parents and children in those crucial early weeks, months and years. They believe it is in a child's best interests to be as close as possible to his or her parents, and to be placed in an environment of genuine safety and security, free to learn and to grow. Their products are innovative, sustainable and child-centered, providing smart solutions for your baby's needs and fitting easily into your home and life. Stokke products are designed to grow with your child.
The XPLORY Carry Cot shell frame is made in Europe from automotive grade polymer. The Carry Cot comes with handles fastened to the shell and an apron. Please note, the hood is not included; it is available with the purchase of the Xplory.
Bring your beautiful newborn to explore the world safely from the Stokke Xplory Carry Cot. Its luxuriously soft interior and hard-shell exterior are designed specifically to keep your newborn cozy and safe on your adventures in the city, to visit Grandma, or just around town. Extremely stable and easy to maneuver, Stokke Xplory Carry Cot fits right to the Stokke Xplory Chassis and is the perfect carriage for you and baby when out and about. Suitable for birth to 20 lbs.
- Cozy interior lining keeps baby nestled in comfort.
- Removable visor offers extra protection from wind and light.
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood keeps baby cool on warm days.
- Carry handles fasten to the sturdy plastic for safe and easy transport.
*Please note: Stokke Xplory Carry Cot will not fit the Stokke Crusi Chassis.
Shell with textile
- Rain Cover
- Snap Eccentric
- Sturdy shell with foam-lined cover keeps baby safe and cozy.
- Air ventilated base means decreases risk of moisture at the bottom of Carry Cot.
- Firm yet cozy interior supports baby from head to toe.
- Removable for temperature regulation of the baby's environment and allows easy access to the baby.