Baby is on the move and trying to reach new heights. Keep them safe as they explore their boundaries.
Prepare for Cruising Baby
- Block entrance or exit to high-traffic rooms
- Secure furniture and bookshelves
- Lock bottom drawers that baby can use to climb up
- Secure easily accessible appliances that baby can reach
- Keep baby from falling into or playing with toilet water
- Prevent baby from accessing unused outlets
Includes 12 safeguarding aids to help create a safe environment for cruising baby
- 4 Grip ‘n Twist Door Knob covers help to block entrance or exit to high-traffic rooms that they don’t belong in
- 2 Furniture Wall Straps to help secure a piece of furniture or bookshelf that baby may try to climb
- 2 Multi-purpose Straps that can be used to lock bottom drawers that baby can use to climb up or secure easily accessible appliances that baby can reach and pull open
- 1 Easy Grip Toilet Lock to help keep baby from falling into or playing with toilet water
- 2 Double-Touch Plug & Outlet Covers are ideal for keeping baby out of outlets the family uses frequently.
- 1 Cord Shortener secures excess cord away from baby.