Your “pre-crawler may be creeping, scooting, rolling, rocking, squirming or all of the above. Encourage baby to move by giving them a safe space to explore.
Prepare for Crawling Baby
- Protect little fingers from gaps in open doors
- Cushion furniture corners to prevent bumps
- Secure cabinets before baby can reach
- Prevent baby from accessing unused outlets
Includes 35 safeguarding aids to help create a safe environment for crawling baby.
- 20 Plug Protectors to prevent access to outlets throughout the home
- 1 Finger Pinch Preventer to help protect little fingers from gaps in open doors
- 4 Corner Cushions to soften furniture corners and help prevent lumps and bumps
- 10 Finger Guard Latches to secure cabinets before baby can reach and pull on knobs or handle