Safety 1st Chart Air Convertible Car Seat
from Safety 1st
Chart a course to safety with the Chart Air 65 Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st with Air Protect Advanced Side Impact Protection. With a rear-facing weight range of 5-40 pounds, you're able to keep your child rear-facing longer. In forward-facing mode, this convertible car seat allows you to keep your child in a 5-point harness all the way up to 65 pounds. Featuring up-to-date designs, the Chart Air car seat is stylish as well as safe.
- Rear-facing: 5-40 pounds
- Forward-facing in harness 22-65 pounds
- Air Protect Advanced Side Impact Technology shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air
- Adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Rear-facing Weight Range: 5-40 lbs
- Rear-facing Height Range: 19"-40"
- Forward-facing Weight Range: 22-65 lbs
- Forward-facing Height Range: 34"-52"
- Side Impact Protection: Air Protect
- Center Front Adjust Harness: Yes
- Airplane Ready: Yes
- LATCH Equipped: Yes
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 14.0 x 20.5 x 21.0
- Assembled Weight of Product (pounds): 15.2
- Carton Weight (lbs): 19.3
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H in Inches): 20.9 x 24.0 x 26.1