The KETTLER Navigator tricycle offers a smooth transition from Stroller to Trike. The parental control steering lock and Rear-wheel Navigation allows parents full control of the steering until the child is old enough to ride on their own. The trike has an easy step through quik-adjust frame to easily accomodate different size children. It includes a Safety Seat Belt, Parent Push-bar with Wide Grip for both hands and a Utlility Net for Keys and small objects. It has a unique Rear Bucket. The Bucket is on Wheels so the Top of the Push-bar pole can be attached so the child can pull the bucket and wheel it around. Going to the beach, no need to bring Sand Toys. The Bucket includes a Sand Sifter, Rake, Shovel and Sand Mold.
5 Year Limited WarrantySeats: 1Assembly RequiredAge: 12-60 MonthsMax Weight: 100 Lbs
- 5 position Quik-Adjust easy step through "S" frame
- 3-in-1 Auto Freewheel - Pedal forwards, backwards and coast
- 4 position adjustable high back seat with hand hold for easy portability
- Rear Wheel Navigation - allows parents to control the steering from the back
- Patented limited turn radius steering device & low center of gravity adds stability to help prevent tipping
- Patented parental control steering lock prevents child from turning the handlebars while parents are steering
- Pneumatic tubeless Air Tires on sealed ball bearings allows for a smooth, low-noise ride
- Removable Sand Toy Bucket includes Sand Sifter, Shovel, Rake and Sand Mold.
- Sand Toy Bucket is on wheels so the Push-bar handle can be attached and the Bucket can be pushed or pulled
- Adjustable Push-bar with integrated Utility Net