Your Trusted Postpartum Care
Because You Deserve Only The Best.
We are amazed by how our bodies actually carried a miracle for 9 months, enduring all the massive changes internally, physically and emotionally. We have grown from a fine young woman to become a great person capable of the giving the greatest love in the world. Our love is forever and unconditional for this little one. KeaBabies is proud of you, for all the challenges that you have endured throughout pregnancy. Your body has stretched out and strained, it's time to pamper it!
Soft & Breathable Material: Suitable for use day and night.
Adjustable Elastic Belt: Easy to put on and readjust for comfort.
Firm & Stretchable: Provide the optimum support to realign your body.
Create Wonderful Moments Together
Our mission is to promote strong parent-child bonding worldwide through our brand and quality products. Let's create lots of wonderful moments together with your little ones!
Why You Need to Wear a Postpartum Recovery Support Belt?
First Week After Birth
Use the Stomach Belt to support and align your abdomen to pre-pregnancy state. Helps to reduce swelling and prevent sagging.
KeaMommies Tips: For Vaginal Birth, you may start using it 2-3 hours after birth. For C-Section Mommies, please wait till your stitches have fully healed or consult your doctor before using an belly band or postpartum belt.
1-6 Weeks After Birth
Use the Stomach Belt, followed by the Waist Belt. This will help in providing lumbar support to aid in breastfeeding, it will also help to relieve back pain.
Using 2 Belts to support helps to close in your abdominal muscles which can help in diastasis recti.
KeaMommies Tips: Wear an undershirt before wearing your KeaBelly Postpartum Belt for more comfort and to prevent friction of belt and skin. Avoid binding too tightly, to prevent discomfort in digestion. Just ensure that it is firmly secured around your body.
7-12 Weeks After Birth
Add on a pelvis belt after you have the other 2 belts on. This will help to stablize loosened pelvic joint after it has been enlarged in preparation of labor. Return your hips to pre-pregnancy state in no time!
KeaMommies Tips: Use the whole set of postpartum support belts for at least 8 weeks after birth for the best results.
Why You Should Wear a Postpartum Belt?
- Faster bounceback rate
- Tummy support
- Flattens your tummy & hips, helps to reduce saggy skin.
- Prevents enlargement of fat cells.
- Corrects your posture and straighten your spine.
- Helps compress your uterus to not only return the uterus to its original size, but to help swelling go down and extra fluid come out.
Get Back In Shape In No Time!
Your body just underwent the craziest changes, so give it some time to readjust back. With the help of KeaBelly Postpartum Belt, your body will readjust and recover faster than ever.
KeaMommies Postpartum Tips:
- Do not feel bad about your new "Mom-bod", it's awesome the way it is and it created a miracle, isn't it?
- Drink plenty of liquid daily to reduce water retention and to help in increasing your breastmilk supply if you are breastfeeding.
- Get enough rest and sleep whenever possible as taking care of a newborn is never easy.
- Move around the house more often as part of staying active. Consult your doctor on when you can stay exercising.
- Lastly, we live by our KeaBabies Mantra.
PARENTING is AWESOME. SLEEP is OVERRATED. EVERYDAY is an ADVENTURE.
Let's create wonderful moments together!