CLOSEOUT: Please note, this item is discontinued and is NOT eligible for returns or refunds.
Log in to add this item to your gift registry
- With the help of this book, toddlers will love learning to say NO to hitting.
- This funny book is perfect for toddlers.
- A painless way to steer your little ones toward acceptable behavior.
- Hardcover lift the flap book containing 14 pages.
- Recommended for ages 2 - 3 years.
No Hitting!: A Lift-the-Flap Book
from Karen Katz
With the help of this book, toddlers will love learning to say NO to hitting—and screaming and squeezing and yelling—and YES to fun! Refreshingly honest and all too true, this funny book is perfect for toddlers, and parents will find it a painless way to steer their little ones toward, shall we say, more acceptable behavior!
Book: Hardcover: Lift-the-flap | 7.00 x 7.87in | 14 pages | ISBN 9780448436128 | 07 Oct 2004 | Grosset & Dunlap | 2 - 3 years