- The colorful balls are trying to find their way home to their matching garage - But they need your help navigating the city
- Slide the magnetic wand over the plastic cover to guide the spheres along the intersecting tracks. Watch out! - Some of the roadways are blocked
- One of the roadblocks must be guided along a track to move it out of the way. The other one can be rotated to allow one spere through at a time
- Board measures 10" x 8.75". Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board
- This STEM toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity. Suitable for Ages 2 and up
Magnetic Game Town Maze
Here little traffic police are needed; they can guide the balls with the magnetic rod into the parking lots that match by color, move the turning disk to regulate the traffic flow or block a street with the pushing block. A great toy to keep children quietly occupied in lobby's, restaurants, road trips and airplane rides. Works hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills way better than a tablet or phone ever could!