- The pack includes 1 Haakaa 5 oz silicone breast pump with suction base, 1 white flower stopper, 1 Haakaa breast pump lid, 1 Haakaa 6 oz glass breast milk storage bottle with sealing disk and Y-cut nipple
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Easy to use, easy to clean. Dishwasher safe
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills
New Mom Premium Pack
from Haakaa USA
All our new mom favorites are now available in a great little starter pack!
Our new mom premium pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mommy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
5 oz/150 ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
Have you just washed and sterilized your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop your cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contamination free and ready to safely and easily use next time.
6 oz/180 ml Glass Storage Bottle with Sealing Disk and Nipple
Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures. Our glass bottles are the perfect way to store breast milk as you can freeze and heat our glass safely. Simply pop in your silicone nipple when needed. Silicone disk sits in your bottle ring to seal and protect breast milk while freezing/traveling. Bottles come with Y Nipple for variable flow suitable for all ages.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction; you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping; simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.