New and Improved Design
The Blooming Bath Lotus is the latest and greatest product from Blooming Baby, and incorporates improvements and features learned from years of testing and use. This bath promises to be the most comfortable and convenient bath ever! The original Blooming Bath is beloved by parents and babies around the world - the new Lotus proves to be even better. Why would anyone want to bathe their baby in a hard plastic tub when they could surround their little one in the cuddly softness of an adorable plush flower?
The Blooming Bath is the winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved Award! PTPA is the largest parent-testing community and seal of approval recognized worldwide.
- 4 wide, contoured petals - The Blooming Bath Lotus has a new shape! 4 wider, contoured shaped petals opposed to 6 petals on the original Blooming Bath. These wider petals create a safe seat that cradles baby like no other bath can. Each petal is designed with white trim - simple, clean and elegant.
- Easy to wring out, faster to dry - Improved crystal minky fabric make the Blooming Bath Lotus a breeze to wash and dry. Polyurethane foam on the inside helps it dry fast with no chance of mold or mildew. Our materials are never treated with any harmful chemicals or flame retardants. Only the best for your little ones!
- The Blooming Bath Lotus is available in: Canary Yellow, Hot Pink, and Turquoise.
- It is is recommended for newborns and babies up to one year. However, The Blooming Bath has been known to be a comfy companion for infants who are transitioning to the big bathtub as well.
- The Blooming Bath Lotus measures 33 inches tip-to-tip. The center of the flower is 8 inches in diameter.
How to Use -
The Blooming Bath Lotus creates a cheerful and practical bathtime experience. Simply plug the sink drain, insert the Blooming Bath, and pool water to desired level and temperature. Lower baby into flower and admire the smiles. Never run water directly on baby, as temperate could change without notice.
Once bath time is over, caring for your Lotus is a breeze. Once baby is safe and warm, simply wring out the excess water and place in the dryer for 10-15 minutes, or hang dry using the hangtag on the back. It's also washer and dryer safe on the delicate cycle.