Perfect first spoon and fork for a child:
Many children think it’s exciting to begin using a spoon and fork to eat just like Mom and Dad. Our Baby Spoon and Fork are specially designed for a child’s anatomy to make it as easy as possible to get food from plate to mouth.
Grip-friendly for small hands:
The Baby Spoon and Fork have short handles that are easy for a small hand to grip when it’s time to start eating independently, and they can be held in either the right or left hand. A ring at the bottom of the handle prevents the child’s hand from sliding too far down the spoon or fork towards the food.
Designed for use with Baby Plate and Baby Cup:
The Baby Spoon and Fork are designed for use with BABYBJÖRN Baby Plate and BABYBJÖRN Baby Cup. A child can use the fork or spoon to eat smaller meals from the cup. Helpful shape
The groove on the back of the handle means that the Baby Spoon and Fork will rest against the edge of the plate between bites, instead of sliding down into the plate. The blades of the spoon and fork are slightly raised to help nudge the food into the child’s mouth.
Tested and safe materials:
All BABYBJÖRN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to them!
- Material: The Spoon and Fork are made of polypropylene (PP).
- Product care: BABYBJÖRN Baby Spoon and Fork can be heated in a microwave at low heat, max. 90???°C.
- They are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. However, avoid placing them near the dishwasher’s heating element.
- Recommended for ages 4+ months
- Perfect first spoon and fork for a child
- Grip-friendly handles for small hands
- Designed for use with Baby Plate and Baby Cup
- Do not slide down into plate
- Suitable for children to use from 4 months
- BPA-free plastic