Baby's Breath Air Filter
from Austin Air
Baby's Breath, by Austin Air Systems, is a compact yet very powerful air purifier. Perfect for your little one's room, this specialty air cleaner has 30 square feet of superior medical grade HEPA material, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger. Studies prove that the air we breathe indoors is actually 3 to 5 times worse than the air outdoors, which adversely affects our immune system, increases the risk of asthma, allergies and even heart attacks. And, a recent Harvard study reports that such toxins are linked to impaired fetal and child brain development. That is why clean, pure air is so crucial for the health of your baby. The Baby's Breath effectively removes toxins such as mold spores, tobacco smoke, pet allergens and dust mites from the air.
For over the last 10 years Austin Air purifiers have been ranked #1 in the world in many consumer and commercial tests, so you can rest assured you are providing the healthiest environment for your child.
- Effectively cleans an area of 700 square feet
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger
- Removes toxins such as mold spores, tobacco smoke, pet allergens and dust mites
- Ideal for allergy/asthma sufferers
- Solid Steel construction
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Designed to be vacuumed from the outside to eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Bottom can easily be removed for filter access
- 5 year warranty on all parts and labor
- 5 year pro-rated filter guarantee
- 11" W x 16.5" H
- Weighs 18 lbs