Ten Inspiring Quotes for New Moms
Article Continues Below Advertisement
Inspiring Quotes for New Moms
1. "A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born." ~ Lisa Jo Baker
2. "Men are what their mothers made them." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. " The Heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness." ~ Honore de Balzac
4. "No influence is so powerful as that of the mother." ~ Sarah Josepha Hale
5. "There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one." ~ Jill Churchill
6. "Her children rise up and call her blessed." ~ Proverbs 31:28
7. "Learn to choose joy instead of chasing it." ~ Sami Cone, from Raising Uncommon Kids
8. "Be brave today. Not perfect. But brave." ~ Rachel Marie Martin from The Brave Art of Motherhood
9. "Never forget that God has a plan and a purpose for your life as a mother." ~Sally Clarkson
10. "Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work." ~ C.S. Lewis
I hope these inspiring quotes help you remember that you, mom, are yourself inspiring the next generation. Your work as a new mother matters. Keep the end result of raising up amazing young men and women in mind and know that every day, what you do makes a difference.
Oh, yeah, cherish every moment and sweet, tender baby kiss. As the old adage goes, time flies.