I’ve rounded up the top gift ideas to make celebrating Dad a little easier this year.
Depending on your personality and that of your husband’s, Father’s Day can be an anticipated event or it can feel like a burden. Some women are natural celebrators and wonderful at making people feel special, while others might lack the creativity (and sometimes confidence) to honor someone well.
Certain men are vocal about what they want or need and others have everything, making it difficult to find the perfect gift.
As a new mom, it’s easy to go through each day, overwhelmed with the endless responsibilities of parenting, paying more attention to being an intentional mama to our little one than being an intentional wife to our husband. Let this Father’s Day be a chance to get out of our comfort zones, and take some time to focus on and celebrate our partners in the parenting journey.
While we all have different ways that we receive love, giving Dad a gift that will bring him closer to the new baby will help to cement the bond that is already forming and show him how much you love and appreciate his presence and support.
Top Ten Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Gifts for the Dad Who Likes to Get Outside
For the outdoorsy new dad that is ready to bring Baby along on all of his adventures, here are some ways to haul Baby around the great outdoors:
ergobaby OMNI 360 Cool Air Mesh All-in-One Ergonomic Baby Carrier
- BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Single Stroller
- Thule Sapling Child Carrier
Gifts That Make Things Easier for Dad
When Dad is taking Junior for a daddy’s-day-out, he needs things that are quick, easy and organized:
Skip Hop Pronto! Changing Station - When you don’t want to cart along the whole diaper bag, but just need the essentials.
- Ju-Ju-Be Be Right Back Diaper Backpack in Grey Matter - A stylish and masculine way to carry everything you need for Baby.
- Skip Hop Bento Ultimate Diaper Bag -This literally has it all – lots of space, 8 piece meal-time kit, insulated bottle pockets and changing pad.
Gifts for the Dad Who Needs Some Down Time
Let’ be honest, sometimes Dad is just plain worn out after sleepless nights and long days at work. He wants to be close to baby, but he needs to watch the big game, get a nap himself, or have a quiet moment with Mom:
Skip Hop Playview Expandable Enclosure - Creates a space where baby is safe and can play independently, allowing dad to enjoy his own activities while keeping baby close by.
- Hauck Face to Me Bassinet - This Bassinet is lightweight and portable so it’s easy to put it anywhere in the house for baby to sleep soundly nearby.
- Quiet Inspired & Brain-Building Toys - These may seem like basic toys, but they offer many learning opportunities for Baby to play independently, or for Daddy and Baby to interact quietly on the floor.
- Owlet Smart Sock + Camera Complete Baby Monitor System - Dad can track heart rate, monitor oxygen levels, and keep a close eye on baby as she sleeps peacefully in her crib while he enjoys a snuggle with Mom.
No doubt you want to honor Dad and make him feel special: find something to help Dad make the adjustment to fatherhood a little easier and feel more connected to the new baby.
More Father's Day Articles
10 Memorable First Father’s Day Quotes and Ideas - Jen Reyneri
Father’s Day Fun: Simple Ways to Celebrate A New Dad - Pam Vredevelt
Best Baby Gear for Dad - Jess Wartinger
Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Cradle Pad$ 39.00
Summer Infant Baby Wave Deluxe Digital Audio Monitor$ 52.94
ERGO baby Original Swaddlerfrom: $ 24.00
Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Crib Pad - Flat$ 59.00
Stokke Sleepi Crib Junior Fitted Sheet$ 49.00
Stokke SLEEPI Crib MattressOut of Stock
- Shop Sleep